Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I feel the mother of all gut punches coming.

The White Hats love to let the Cabal get away with their bullshit. Maybe it’s fun for them to observe the impact it has on us digital warriors?

I WANT TO BE WRONG. I PRAY TO GOD THAT SOMETHING HAPPENS BEFORE SATURDAY.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Agree! But my first thought is that it is going to be declared void. :(

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

It is time for the truth to come out so everyone knows what is actually happening. We are all tired of seeing things that make no sense but is part of the movie. There needs to be a conclusion and Trump needs to return now, not in 2023 or heaven forbid 2024.

(3) Show this thread

Ohio Patriot. Jesus Christ is Lord. Family First. It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Any thoughts to the idea that if we are already under a military op, and they are IN CONTROL, that this date doesnt matter?? They have everything, right?? Not trolling just wondering your ideas on that?

In response Joel Hobe to his Publication

4 Gun Salute for Biden instead of 21

Admiral Roberts the kingpin

Q posts 11:3 11:4 all ref to Law of War Manual

Numerous Mil Tweets

Here comes the Boom

Calm b4 the Storm

80% Covert

then this

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eD799wqlOeWp/

(1) Show this thread

So Friday night at midnight.
Does anyone know what time zone?

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

I am in the UK only a meme not a fact as yet was waiting for someone to put me straight -- Just a head`s Up!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Jetson White just said Eastern Time in a video I just watched, as that's the time zone the Q drops are based on.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts