Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Woah 😳 Why has this never crossed my mind? Anyone with extra info or links associated, please enlighten me πŸ’š

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

The better known part of Area 51 - if you want to look at it that way - was about the tech & space ships they built among other things

But I heard quite a bit about those underground bases the last few years & how the tunnels connect them to one another, & this is how trafficking can be done out of sight. Not to mention the sick things they do to the children - it's really horrible, & there may be even worse things I haven't heard about yet 😒

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Yes! The DUMBs are connected. Started researching last night. SICK PEOPLE 😭😑

also connection to Morrison(s)Dad/crowley/Jparsons/LRonHubbard/Robert Goddard/Von Karman/

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @CaptainKek777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Captain Kek, click on at the bottom under it