Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Think logically.

If VK is seriously โ€œpreppingโ€ Anon Island and DJT is getting chatty with AU Patriots on Truth Social, the pre-launch party is just starting to kick off.

Enjoy the show!

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Dream Team...๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am feminine but my insides are pushing and shoving me around๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•slapping me like in a black n white movie, "get a hold of your self!" and I am calm, alone๐Ÿ˜‚well you know

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I happened to pull over randomly in Duluth to look at what I thought was a Tesla tower on my right. After a while, on this really busy highway where it was fairly dangerous to even pull over, I looked to the left and saw this and my jaw dropped. I knew that statement well.

What are the odds?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

anddd I JUST seen the name MISKO in the last 24 hours...cannot remember where. Will try to remember.....

In response Whites QWall to his Publication
(3) Show this thread