Please keep my Daughter in Your Prayers

She was shot twice ...She is home and resting
Bullets entered her left arm ...came out the inside of the arm
1 st picture is entry wounds
2nd picture ... the bullet come out the inside of her arm and entered her arm pit then left the body.
3rd is her chest ... bullet came out the inside of her arm and re-entered her body
going thru the breast cavity ...barely missing the heart...stopping in the middle of her chest.
They have found dozens of bullets
They say it's gang related
👇 continued

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Sending healing prayers for your daughter . ♥️♥️🙏🙏♥️♥️

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

🙏 So glad she is doing ok thank you Lord, praying for recovery🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Prayers for your precious family! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Oh my Lord!
So sorry, Prayers will be plentiful for you & your daughter. Clearly God has his hand on her.
#prayerteam

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My prayers are with her, you and all who love and care for her. In hesus name. 🙏🙏🙏

My prayers for the safety of your daughter, my heart hurts for the both of you

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

May God heal all of you in Jesus name.

Praise God she is alive! My prayers for her! Please keep@Photon and@Divinedirtclod in your prayers as well and thank you!

May God bless your daughter, you and your entire family. Please God, stand with her physicians, nurses and medical professionals and be in their hearts, minds and bodies so that they perform miracles for this innocent woman who was shot.

No Coincidences. "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy #TheGreatAwakening

🙏

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Meta Mettle to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praise Jesus your daughter is alive. I pray that she heals fully and quickly. May God place a hedge of protection around her.

Truth seeker, Christian prayer warrior. WWG1WGA 🙏❤️

🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏Wow!!! God bless and prayer sent!!!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😢Im praying for her& your family dear🙏🙏🙏❤

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

prayers patroit 🙏🙏

Sending Prayers for her and your family🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

By God’s grace your daughter is still with. Praying for her full recovery. May God give you, your daughter and all your family peace and comfort. 🙏🏻❤️

oh my goodness! prayers that she is alive and for a speedy recovery!!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

🙏❤️🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Thank God, she is alive and recovering. So sorry this happened. Prayers for complete healing and recovery. 😇🙏

OMGracious. That looks so painful. How scary. Thank God the little/s were upstairs when it happened. I hope they catch those that nearly killed your daughter. :(

OMGracious. That looks so painful. How scary. Thank God the little/s were upstairs when it happened. I hope they catch those that nearly killed your daughter. :(