❗❗❗ πŸ—£ ❗❗❗ ... ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ ... ❗❗❗ πŸ—£ ❗❗❗

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

for anyone who is looking into buying a natural deodarant but youre not sure where to start.. this is what I use. it is my friend’s friend’s business. been using these sticks for years and love them!
https://www.nittygrittypitstick.com

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've been using a salt stick deodorant for a long time - it lets you sweat but you don't stink 😁

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

I use the dove 0 aluminum. But Im even cautious about that stuff

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

And yet it continues to be sold in stores and the people continue to but it! Unbelievable!!! Really need to start reading labels and learning what you are putting in and on your body!!!

Nurse, Master in Medical QiGong, Jikiden & Usui Reiki, Believer in God, Family, Country, Constitution and the Goodness of People!

I just got a new Dove antiperspirant. NOW, there is a warning not to use the product if you have kidney disease

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Tammy Lytle to her Publication

😳

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Plain, unflavored Milk of Magnesia makes the safest deodorant. No odor all day. No irritation. Get an empty roll on from Amaxon or elsewhere, fill with pure MOM. It also helps you get more magnesium. Been using this for many years.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Baking soda, as well ...

(1) Show this thread