#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I'm not always on TS but noticed this this morning.
What an honor to have MY PRESIDENT respond
to lil ol me

Made my day!

DJT went out of his way to comment on an AnonUp Anons reply on TS.

Let that sink in.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

he watches us on all social media :)

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

He is such a wonderful man! He has a heart as big as Texas and though he doesn't do things for praise, he loves to hear he's done a great job! (whispers to the wind...Thank you President Trump! I love you and praying for you and your family.💜🙏💜

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

We all love President Trump here! Great vibes!! Love that he responded to one of us!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Q+ is very real Doq.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana thinks he wuvs us too!
You know who ever reads his mentions probably thinks geez these ppl never relent, do they ever sleep?

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I love that man. ❤️🇺🇸

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

He’s the BEST 😎

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

We are all in this wonderful amazing journey together, it's awesome!

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

That is si cool😍🇺🇸

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

He's a workaholic who takes great pride in his accomplishments and is in the middle of the most important project he's ever taken on. He only sleeps four hours a night, so it wouldn't surprise me if late at night he checks in to see how the people he serves are holding up. And to offer a personal word of encouragement.

Hmmmm.
Trump did say at a Rally, Doq holliday how about that???

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

I truly hope the Boss is following AU! Nevermind. I know he is. 🙏❤👍

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Then he probably knows that we all think he's the best president ever :)

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Yes Sir❤️🪖🪃!!!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

(...)I have been smiling all day and much of times bc of our place here alone,not to mention evil being kicked in the ass💌🌊I understand The Commander really loves us, and tha he understands tha we truely love him.
Its true love ☺️🪖❤️

(1) Show this thread

It really has sunk in for me especially lately. I feel like we were invited here :)

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

For real! Life stories are fitting together in some kind of cosmic quilt.

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Not so surprising.
He doesn't seem to consider anything out of his way, and treats people with kindness ☺️
Well, except Rosie O'Donnell 😂
And Killary
And Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Bydan.....
No respect for swamp critters 😉🤣

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

💗🤗

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Yes Doq AND the Q in my screen name LQveTrump!
To me, it was the highest honor.

You're pretty special too Doq.
Thanks for your reply 😘

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Ive been wondering for a long time if DOQ was Trumpy! 🤷‍♀️ buts its fun to wonder!

(1) Show this thread

wooo

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Loved seeing the Anon express his/her gratitude for Trumps post. It was a beautiful exchange all the way around.
❤️❤️❤️ 🇺🇲🐸😎

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

He knows what's up 👊 We do too😊 WWG1WGA

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread