I'm not always on TS but noticed this this morning.
What an honor to have MY PRESIDENT respond
to lil ol me

Made my day!

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

ConGrats!!
First (public) acknowledgment of AU?

Maybe, just maybe, He’s already here…

In response Whites QWall to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

〰️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

good stuff.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Congratulations!
What a confirmation that Trump & his team really don’t miss anything!
My girlfriend sent an e-transfer the other day, the security question was ‘Favourite President’ 😂
THEY HAVE IT ALL!!
#GOAT

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🔥 Awesome!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Absolutely Awesome! 😎🇺🇲

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is awesome hun, Keeper!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

That's worth a toast. God bless

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

What a wonderful response - heartwarming and uplifting
💖 President Trump indeed✨

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

That actually gave me goosebumps. He sees the love for our country, for others and our hearts.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

that's so awesome!!!!!!!!🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

WWG1WGA 🐸

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Im really glad you shared this...I know this is yours but my day has really been kinda blah. This has really helped bring my vibes up. Im glad we all have each other on AU and it is awesome POTUS commented on your post. A like would be amazing but a comment from the most well known man in the world, other than God and Jesus of course. Yeah he's watchin' and probably closer than most of us would think. This is pretty cool.
💚🌟💚

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

This is ours family.
His reply pulled me out of blah the last week.
It's amazing what a reply from what I consider to be the greatest man alive can do.
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

🤗🥰 Feel completely Blessed Our President follows us and loves us ❤️

That would be my dream come true!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

It really was!
I will tell my grandkids someday when their older.
Still vibing high over it too

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

That's AWESOME! 👏👏👏
Congratulations, Patriot! 👍

(1) Show this thread

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

Awesome!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Ohhhhh, Sweet! 👍😀❤️

I wonder how well potus knows kobayashi@administrator and probably VK@vincentkennedy...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
don't forget TS ''borrowed'' our check mark (wego & AU)😁

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

And he managed to find time amidst his many posts just yesterday alone, not to mention leading an army of STORM troopers. Rock on!

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

😁Love it!

I love this sooo much 🥰
A BIG CONGRATS 👏

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Serious vibes on this. Thankq so much for the share! 💯👏😁💖

😆😍😎😇😘 I BELIEVE HE HAS EYES ON ANONUP AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA HE KNOWS HOW GREAT ANONUP IS AND THIS IS A GREAT HONOR FOR YOU CONGRATULATIONS !!! AND A WONDERFUL ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF ANONUP MEMBERS

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

So great! POTUS sees us and hears us!

😍Good lord talk about a proof