#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I'm not always on TS but noticed this this morning.
What an honor to have MY PRESIDENT respond
to lil ol me

Made my day!

President Trump knows AnonUp...maybe he has an account here 😀

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @FightForJustice in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

How do you know he knows anonup?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I love how we all contemplated this but didnt really post about it, except love and thank you notes☺️ It feels organic us all being here👀🪖🪃i ask God sometimes, and i do get confirmations we suppossed t be here,that digits confirm something something,and that our Qteam know better whom we are then we do...you may laugh

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

We are so united here. Its what we put out into the world.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏

“Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.” Revelation‬ ‭14:12‬ ‭

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Or one or more of his kids, possibly Dan S. or another close confidant. He definitely knows Doq. 😉😁 Fun to learn who is who one day.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I have a feeling he does. 😎

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

He has "eyes" on everything. If he is here than he knows the true love of the people here for others and our great country, but most importantly how much we all love God and that we have faith.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Hope he does. Love you Boss Man😍🇺🇸

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Well, he does love to shitpost, so I, for one, wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be one of us.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I hope he does :). If anyone deserves to be a part of this loving group of hearts and souls, he certainly does.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

I keep on saying that... Trump, Melania, JFKjr, Barron... all of them, that's my opinion !

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Diana

(1) Show this thread

Ask DoQ+. 😉 ❤️ 🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I LØVE our life!!!

(1) Show this thread

wego social...then AU....then TS...TS set up date 2018...wego 2019...AU 2020 (opened Jan 2021)... all use red check marks... koba koba koba...everytime I look around, its in my face (@neyen sing it dude!😄)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=VO3dlt4W1SM

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

we can always wish.....
that would be....
no words.....
but man that would be cool!!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Never crossed my mind.
I pray for his safety every second. God please protect President Trump, Thank you

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Of course he does ... He knows everything !!!

😊 I have a feeling he does.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

That would be icing on the cake!
AU =#TheGoldStandard
❤️‍🔥