Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wtf is there anything keft that they have not weaponized to kill us?
NOTHING!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPra6fQ/

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Absolutely sickening...!!!!! This shitshow needs to end!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yeah seems to be fake fake!

I wish that were true, have you seen this one Nana...? I don;t eat canned foods so I was shocked...๐Ÿคฎ

https://www.tiktok.com/@chef_boy_r_dee/video/7136987200402509102?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

You'd think someone so rich could afford a better rug.

Three quarters of his baldy egg head is still on show, and the rat tails at the back are different colours and textures.

I've seen better looking hair on the back end of a skunk's arse.

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication

LMAOOOOO totally agree...๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

You'd think someone so rich could afford a better rug.

Three quarters of his baldy egg head is still on show, and the rat tails at the back are different colours and textures.

I've seen better looking hair on the back end of a skunk's arse.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

This is sad but its in everything. I use this combo of vibrational music to terminate any active nano technology. Many might laugh but I've not been sick in years. Besides eating clean. https://youtu.be/6mCdYkvmFRo

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

Awesome!! TY๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

That guy is just plain CREEPY! You know what you can do with your Spaghettios, Bubba!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

YEP, agreee.eee..YUCK! I would rather eat nothing!

(1) Show this thread

If it IS true....and this guy IS who he says he is....I'm surprised he's still alive. UNLESS this is HIS "redemption" agreement for a lesser punishment by the white hats maybe? Speak truth about it...and make people question the food supply too....hmmm....

I think you are absolutely right, but he is so smug... unless he isn't even related to that company and White Hats have him doing these. to expose the whole food industry.. there are a ton more.. he is on tiktok Chef_boy_r_dee...
YUCK!

(1) Show this thread

They would never admit to it.

This Chef_boy_r_dee guy has a whole tiktok series... look him up on Tiktok and you'll see all he has been saying about this company... CRAZY. Hmmmm

(1) Show this thread