Wtf is there anything keft that they have not weaponized to kill us?
NOTHING!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRPra6fQ/

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Fake... I have an idea for free energy using the dynamo system do you remember the bike lights you would attach to a wheel and when the wheels moved the light came on?

Imagine you have a box that has a special wheel inside that connects to the power bank and all you need to do is charge the box up once and then turn it on and let the dynamo mechanism do it's magic and the box would power itself forever I have the same idea for an electric car that would use the same system on the car wheels just charge once and boom the car will go forever

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Apparently I only have memories of working with ETs on projects from another life and none of knowedge has carried forward to this life so

zzzzzzoooooommmmm.......

That was the sound of that flyig right over Nana's head but sounded good!

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Check the comments - it's a battery powered lightbulb and he flipped the switch. Fake.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Magick shows are usually more fun!

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Absolutely sickening...!!!!! This shitshow needs to end!!!

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Yeah seems to be fake fake!

(1) Show this thread