#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Go North Dakota! That's the Spriit!

#MAGA

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

arent they all unconstitutional? He is unconstitutional so what he does has no consequence. He is a criminal!

Efforts are in progress to correct this mess. We are not at the precipice yet. Patience.

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HelloWorld in this post can reply

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

yes I know. I have stopped setting dates and expecting anything on a certain day. witched pits don't boil. In the mean time I take pleasure ignoring all of the polittician morons. Including clown Biden. Unfortunately the majority of my friends , though conservative, think all of this is real. Its gotten really difficult to listen to it. I will never recognize the sham. I dont see how anyone can not question it. Years of conditioning I guess. They dont believe 911 was an inside job or anything. I show them the indictments and I dont think they even look at it. Its riduculous!

watched pots. not witched!

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Almost there, Darl. Hold on. Stay strong and safe.

This is going to be a very shocking month but the begginning of the end is just about to hit full stride.

Trust in God.

(2) Show this thread