#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

Go North Dakota! That's the Spriit!

#MAGA

arent they all unconstitutional? He is unconstitutional so what he does has no consequence. He is a criminal!

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

watched pots. not witched. These typos drive me crazy! 🙄

#JesusMySavior #GodWins #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #TRUMP #QAnon #WWG1WGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #Patriot #1A #2A #4A #ConstitutionalConservative

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Efforts are in progress to correct this mess. We are not at the precipice yet. Patience.

In response Dennis Jorgenson to his Publication

yes I know. I have stopped setting dates and expecting anything on a certain day. witched pits don't boil. In the mean time I take pleasure ignoring all of the polittician morons. Including clown Biden. Unfortunately the majority of my friends , though conservative, think all of this is real. Its gotten really difficult to listen to it. I will never recognize the sham. I dont see how anyone can not question it. Years of conditioning I guess. They dont believe 911 was an inside job or anything. I show them the indictments and I dont think they even look at it. Its riduculous!

(1) Show this thread