Any time life sucks think about this...

We are living through and witnessing the greatest story possibly in the history of earth with the exception of Jesus and His birth/life/ressurection.

You have been allowed to witness it and take part in it.

Never for even a split nano second, take it for granted.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It is truly mind boggling and humbling at the same time.
I wonder if we will ever know WHY. Why Us? Out of billions upon billions of people throughout civilization.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Very grateful for the portion God allowed me to understand! We are blessed beyond measure. πŸ™

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

Don’t forget the most important part… His death! For without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin. He did it! The Lamb, slain from the foundation of the world! He was the final sacrifice canceling out the law against humanity. We owed a debt we could not pay but he paid the a debt he did not owe! He shed his blood on the cross, made a spectacle of the devil/demons making a show of them openly spoiling them in it! hahaha Thats the show I will watch for sure in real time when I get to heaven! Then he took the most precious blood ever poured out and sprinkled it on the mercy seat before the Father, the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD! β€œIT IS FINISHED!” Thank you king Jesus, I’m yours, let the angels record it! ❀️‍πŸ”₯⚑️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Exactly Doq! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ I’m starting to realize why I am here at this time! And β€œWhat a time to be alive!” ❀️
A very good morning to you! πŸ₯°

Trump supporter, patriot, time travellerπŸ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

God woke us up for a reason.

Wife of AF vet for almost 25 years, homeschool mom, author. Child of God, patriot. God bless the USA! Love books, chocolate #savethechildren

I was thinking about this earlier this morning during my quiet time. I don't know why I am awake. Nobody around me is, not even my AF vet hubby-he knows things are terrible but doesn't believe 'they' are that evil or that 'they' can manipulate weather, etc. What am I supposed to be doing with this info? I am a simple homeschool mom in a new state without many friends. I feel like there is something I should be doing, but don't know what.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Thank God for the power of prayer. It is holding us together. Watching and living through this is like trying to break the Japanese secret code in WW2

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£Thank God for the power of prayer. It is holding us together. Watching and living through this is like trying to break the Japanese secret code in WW2

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

But does DJT have to get arrested? Won't that start a CW?

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

BTW Doc, you are the best!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

the pains of birth what glorious Love it is.
Love

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen!
By the grace of God I am experiencing this biblical time and place in our world's history and I am aware of that blessing.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

We have been truly blessed with the gift of being awake and aware of what is happening - what an amazing time to alive ❣️ πŸ™

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™Amen to that

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Amen!! A Absolute Blessing! πŸ™πŸ»

So true. Anytime I think of this, it blows my mind.

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

So grateful!!!!!!

I’m so grateful that i have had the privilege to be awake and witness this historical time in this life time and be a part of these amazing People. Q and Anons! WWG1WGA! Lets roll!

❀️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

πŸ™ grateful

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

πŸ€πŸ•Š

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❀️

❀️ πŸ™β€οΈ

Thank you! Perfectly said and much appreciated.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is so sorry that so many have struggled so, and just so you know I have struggled most all of my life in many ways but the last 4 yrs have been, for me, pure awesomeness!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Mornin’ Nana πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°
We all have our road of Joys and Sorrows in life! Life’s lessons! Its up to us which we chose! When I get sad, frustrated, etc.,
I always remember Jesus did not have a easy road either! That gives me strength! Love to you Dear one πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Never have and Never will life is precious ❀️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Never forget!

Millions of other souls no doubt wanted to be right here right now but God chose us!
Blessed!