Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response STL Anon to his Publication

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

FREE HIM !!! there should be more like him in all honesty and he should not receive a stronger sentence then the predator of a child they are sick individuals and for them to receive a less for harmimg a child sexual disgist me !!! We put dogs down if they attack or bite a human, however we smack a pedophile in the hand or heinous crimes against children , some get probation for molesting a child !!! What is wrong with the morals in our legal system !!! These sick individuals deserve the harshest senates available for their crimes against children!! WWG1WGA

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

sorry for typos my Arthritis is at its peak today

(1) Show this thread

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

HERO

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

Free him! Pedophilia should not be tolerated AT ALL!

The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

your spot on!

(1) Show this thread