ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

good morning AU family! I need prayer… Please pray for healing in my back and hips and legs. The pain is excruciating almost to the point of tears sometimes… I’m praying and doing all of the physical therapy that I’ve been taught. Can you all vibe me some joy and total healing… Please and thank you… Love you 🙏🏻💕✨

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Only Forward to her Publication

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for healing these leg, joint and back pains forever in Jesus name. Grant relief from this suffering and preserve health and bring back life. Let these bones leap for joy when it receives healing.

Lord I pray for Divine restoration for our friend.
Let this too be a testimony of your complete healing and the power of prayer and praise. We thank you Jesus for your healing stripes as we nail these pains on the cross and declare powerful deliverance; through the One who makes all things new, Jesus Christ our Redeemer.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

yes! I receive it! Thank you so much… That was so spirit filled! I could feel every word! A true disciple! Love you 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I love you and your complete has begun. Continue to thank Jesus for the healing every step you take.

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

you’re extremely gifted and discerning. That was a conversation we had a few days ago. He told me he was teaching me to walk again and to walk differently. It’s a little overwhelming and I am extremely sensitive to shifts and energy. I already see myself on the other side of this it’s just a matter of taking each step… Hence the name… Only forward… It’s kind of been my life motto. My mom would say ores in the water. I really thank you for your prayers and for all of your posts. You’re extraordinary and I’m so honored 🙏🏻💕✨🥰

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Your kind words actually are lifting me up too. So thank you for an unexpected and much needed lift. I am in the middle of some "Tough Love" lessons with my family and it is painful to watch their struggles.
I declared about 20 years ago as my journey in salvation took ahold of me that I wanted to be a Prayer Warrior. I thank God for the words of wisdom, hope and love that flow through me. Have a blessed beyond measure healing ~

(1) Show this thread