Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Interesting to hear their beliefs.

Black Israelites. Chapters in every city.

Ran across their IG account: https://instagram.com/iuic.detroit?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

also found the philly chapter: https://instagram.com/iuic.philadelphia?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Youtube: IUIC Detroit event: https://youtu.be/Hhgys8FM7C0

FB account for Houston- shows other Chapters as well: https://www.facebook.com/IUICHouston/

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

WHAT is this?

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I'd like to know what their chanting I can't make it out sounds like buzzing in my ears

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

High VIbes on the Wrong Frequency.. So .. 👎

The same, but different. Organized.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

It feels like scary cultish stuff.

Why are they dressed like the monkeys from Wizard of Oz?
Something feels very wrong about this.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

I think it’s very interesting. It makes me uncomfortable. Just because Jesus is inclusive. Every tribe every tongue. 🙏🏻✨💕

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

black Islam. what about them?

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

numbers 1:47 1:11🤍sign of hope, no matter how disastrous the past, always have opportunity to start anew, about connecting with something larger than ourselves, stay present and in the moment

The fact that the established anti-defamation organizations call this group a hate group probably means that the IUIC is probably good for the black community. Also, if they're ignored by media, that's another indication this group could be a threat to their agenda. I listed to an audio where they equated Dem blacks to house negroes which often took a power of position among the whites to mistreat field negroes which the IUIC equated to the everyday black person. Very interesting.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Clowns!

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Oh good! Just what the world needs. More Marxist liberation theology.

it looks like the freemason uniform for a parade/signal for antifa parade
it also looks like a marching band for LBGQTPQRSTUVWXYZ
or an army of purple pimps for soros
Rothchild/Rockerfella/CERN parade
i could go on......

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kendall Evans to her Publication

purple pimps 😂

(1) Show this thread

it looks like the freemason uniform for a parade/signal for antifa parade
it also looks like a marching band for LBGQTPQRSTUVWXYZ
or an army of purple pimps for soros
Rothchild/Rockerfella/CERN parade
i could go on......

Follow the fiat.

Army.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Donald Trump just made a statement that there may be riots in The streets soon.

Not really sure about these guise but not really a fan of organized religion myself.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I don't know what the hell is going on . . . All I know is that if some black person comes to the door, my husband will answer. If a Cherokee comes to the door, my daughter will answer and if somebody white comes to the door, my son or I will answer . . . It pays to have a little bit of everything in your family, lol. Oh hell, none of us will answer the door 🚪 🤣 🙄.
We will be watching a movie 🎬 wondering why the world just can't get along.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Remember Detroiter Cynthia Johnson (MI Rep) calling out her army... “And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay."

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Evangelina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Maybe now would be a great time to educate them about how the DemonRats behave in places like Haiti and Africa.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

This has O'Bummer written all over it.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

secret org shit backed, likely thru Boule.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Hard to make out what they are chanting

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Black Hebrews Israelites Obama's Army - YouTube

January 13, 202017, Tevet 5780Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel, this video is called Black Hebrew Israelites - Obama's Army. Bible Code. We ...

lemmings on parade