Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Darn he looks so defeated...Imagine what he knows & now regrets..
#PANIC

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

40,000 FT

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this is why we stay the coarse becaues every moment we stand the change to change just one mind its worht it

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Love This Man!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

-

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

These Earth suits do not last, but we will come back over and over in a new one until WE WIN!

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

💜People are waking up. Always have loved him💜

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Glad to see Glenn (The Blaze) becoming relevant again!