(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

He is Wearing a RED Jacket. "RIGGS"/RIG for RED? Gibson Played a Character Known as "Riggs" in All Four Lethal Weapon Movies. Rescuing Children? Lethal Weapon 4 was about Exposing a Smuggling Ring that was Smuggling Chinese "Immigrants"
ALSO. APOCALYPTO Featured Human Rituals with Human Sacrifice
and, of course, He Produced and Directed PASSION OF THE CHRIST with Jim Caviezel in the Role of Jesus.
AND Jim Caviezel Plays the Lead Role in a Soon to Be Released Movie about Human/Child Trafficking.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

He’s been telling us for a while, that’s why they were trying to shut him up!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

He tried to tell us.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

RIG/"RIGGS" for RED; The Hunt for RED OCTOBER, The "HUNTER'S" Become the Hunted.
I Believe this is Connected to the Energetic Aftermath of the 8/8 Lion's Gate which Officially Closed on 08/12/2022.
The Lion's Gate is Connected to the Pyramid/Sphinx Complex on the Giza Plateau which is the Geographical Center/"Zero Point" of the Earth's Continental Land Mass. The Three Pyramids (i.e. Pyramid Mean's "Fire in the Middle") are Aligned with the Three Stars in Orion's Belt. Orion is the Constellation Known in Astrology as the HUNTER.
Every Year During the Lion's Gate, the Great Pyramid Comes into Alignment with the SIRIUS, also a Star in the Orion Constellation that is 26 Times Larger than Our Sun & the Cosmological Frequencies of the Sirian Sun are Infused into the Magnetic Diamond Core/Matrix--the Toroidal Heart of Gaia; this, in "Turn", Affects the Noospheric Collective Consciousness of Humanity & Accelerates the Great Awakening.
Grasshopper Signing Off for Now

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(1) Show this thread