Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

I had the craziest dream about Mel Gibson a couple of weeks ago. A hologram of Jesus come down from the sky with his arms open, Mel was on a white horse on a huge bridge. Jesus parted the sea underneath it and Mel rode across it, then it turned into a movie set. Every detail of that dream stayed with me it was so surreal. Never dreamt of Jesus before either😊

Interesting! Possibly Mel to expose Tim

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀🔎

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

He is Wearing a RED Jacket. "RIGGS"/RIG for RED? Gibson Played a Character Known as "Riggs" in All Four Lethal Weapon Movies. Rescuing Children? Lethal Weapon 4 was about Exposing a Smuggling Ring that was Smuggling Chinese "Immigrants"
ALSO. APOCALYPTO Featured Human Rituals with Human Sacrifice
and, of course, He Produced and Directed PASSION OF THE CHRIST with Jim Caviezel in the Role of Jesus.
AND Jim Caviezel Plays the Lead Role in a Soon to Be Released Movie about Human/Child Trafficking.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

He tried to tell us.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

He’s been telling us for a while, that’s why they were trying to shut him up!

(3) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Awake Now to her Publication

insider,whistleblowers and whitehat infiltrators not traitors oh my☺️🪖

(1) Show this thread

Here for God and Country. WWG1WGA Psalms 23

Everything is always "Coming Soon"

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

In response Danny Nix to his Publication

concidering we have been working since Jesus times,i think its safe to say soon😂💌

(2) Show this thread