Is it a White Hat operation to keep America running?
or
Is it a Black Hat operation bringing in an army of terrorists to attack us!

We need rhe answer to this now!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

if Nana needs to know we need to know we stand with her Kash they have played Cat and mouse with the public long enough.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

😘

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Will be interesting to see if you get an answer and what it will be. Problem I have on some platforms (Not AU) that people with check marks do not interact with We The People and that is concerning.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

True

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

we dont need those conversations if we can discuss among each other and find out own way. God will reveal it toniur souls .. no fame .. no personal profit . Selfless is rhe way

(2) Show this thread

I have some serious questions. Many people do.