The biggest โ€˜I Told You Soโ€™ in the history of the world is coming soon.

But we have to stay grounded.

๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

How soon? Like 20 years...or 20 min. soon๐Ÿ˜

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

I think we all got to see who our true family and friends were. I was about the, โ€˜youโ€™ll see.โ€™ However I am so far past it now. God never brought us to truths, for us to be right. We were lead to share knowledge. Everyone understands at their own pace. Gratitude fills my heart. I dont think I would have made it, without every person in this journey. Grounded is right, Doq. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

;P

I hope its aoon. But we must be humble and guide those lots souls are we are no better than them for inflicting so much pain on us.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the ๐Ÿง 

it would b nice to get my โ€œ sanityโ€ rating back with my family.. that would b healing.. fir me .. not them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜น

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Earthing Movie (TRAILER) - YouTube

A groundbreaking and vitally important film, The Earthing Movie reveals that the answer to Americaโ€™s biggest health crisis may be literally right under our f...

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. โ€œFaith Hope Loveโ€ God Almighty Wins

connecting humble. Thankful
Love

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

,is it the children?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

that's one organized pantry!
https://youtu.be/EEvvFX_S_wI

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Love you Doq, thanks for the good news!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

can't come soon enough DOQ....

I told my mom that yesterday. That it is coming. I cannot wait! I got my party hat ready! So ready for the sheep to wake up!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

When you step back you can clearly to what is going to happen. The whole global world is about to change in the next 60 days. Everything has been set up at in position to go. What a journey i thank the good Lord above for allowing me to see along with the great people i follow that know way more than i to learn. May God Bless us all.

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

what has been set up exactly ??

(1) Show this thread

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

Remember it is by God's Grace that we know what we know....& our cooperation with it. God bless & much love โค๏ธ patriots

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(...)i have the tshirt, but I hear its not a good look
I gather it depends on the I Told You So's๐Ÿ˜…

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Will never quit nor get tired of winning! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Fighting the fight for 40 years! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response memes matter to her Publication

need 2.....๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Thankd God its soon! I've been so tired but can't sleep! Trying to stay calm and at peace no matter what is happening in my life isn't easy. Thank you for this Doc

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Rhonda Henninger to her Publication

โค๏ธ Same here, Sister.
I try to remember to breathe..and pray.
We've got this!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

let er ripppp! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ
vibes high, GOD is great!

โ€œWait patiently on the Lord and HE will fufill the desires of your heartโ€
Amen

Love is the only way.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I see the beach youโ€™re walking on -

(1) Show this thread

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Looking at what POTUS posted on TS earlier today I'm thinking we will get a new election soon or the resident gets arrested with POTUS installed as the official Commander & Chief. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

All Capital Letters in Trump's post.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

You can tell em, I will just love em, that includes You and Your Family, and that is not meant to speak against what you say, its just who I am. Together is the way, so many roles, Love to You All, Glory to GOD>

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

We will not have to say, "I told you so." They will come to us, or we go to them and love them through it.
And yes, God is glorious.

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ’ฃ

Warrior for Truth and Justice

The TRUTH about the 'vaccines'???

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kath 144 to her Publication

That is what I was thinking.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

In response Kath 144 to her Publication

Once the truth about what that vaccine is and what those who shoved it down our throats received as incentives is revealed, possibly a total stoppage. Then people will connect the dots to the other "vaccines" and medical will lose trust.

(2) Show this thread

๐•๐”ผโ„๐•€๐•‹๐”ธ๐•Š ๐•๐•†๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”น๐”ผโ„๐”ธ๐”น๐•€๐•‹ ๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐”๐Œ

LMAO
I posted this... then first thing I see is you saying,
But we have to stay grounded ๐Ÿ˜‚ True! & oh this is gonna be an awesome day! Love you Doq!!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

โค๏ธ

(7) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Imagine if Mike Lindell started selling grounding blankets and sheets. we could be grounded even while we sleepโ€ฆ

oops. forgot the link
https://www.healthline.com/health/under-review-grounding-mats#takeaway

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

There are grounding sheets, but it's more like a thin blanket. I bought one 1-2 years ago.

(1) Show this thread

fort ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’–

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Can't wait!
And ready.