#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Time for some cleansing...

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Where have you been ? …. I misssed you ❣️

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

FJB .......Trump is my President

What kind of FL stuff ?

FL = 18 . 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅 Did it include anything w/ MUSIC? ❤️

or 26 & 5
+ that todo...TTD

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Flight Level

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Saw others thinking your FL was for Florida stuff.
I'm going with Free Lance stuff.
'Merica

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

& that’s why we LOVE YOU 😘

I was in Amsterdam for 3 weeks ( interesting frequencies there … those “canals” hmm 🧐)

Im off to Madeira (Portugal for a month) after tomorrow

There’s a pyramid under the ocean near the Azores … I’m planning on investigating some details of this region
Feel the vibes & energy

PS this planet is a bagel it’s not round

doo dahh, doo dahh…

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts