Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Oh my gosh. That's insane.

wonder if this works on humans..🤔

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Horsehair worm.

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Yup it sure was cleansing yesterday....i kept going to the toilet...bye bye parasites

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Doing MMS protocol and ivermectin anfew times a month.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

oh yeah ... sure ... lets eat bugs ... NOT !!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

yuk, makes me shudder, time for cleansing out evil parasites in our world for sure, and always good to keep ivermectin nearby

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Ewwwwwwwwww, I must have missed this one, just reading before bed ewwwwww

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Vitamin C is ascorbic acid, best taken as pure Vitamin C powder than Pfizer-made "vitamins"---> is Anti-Parasitic. Vitamin D3, Zinc and Magnesium are Also Anti-Parasitic. They are ALL also ... guess what---> "Disinfectants".

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

FJB .......Trump is my President

Diatomacious Earth food grade 10 day on 10 days off repeat for 90 days

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

i forget about this thanks

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

Intestinal Parasites: Signs You May Have One | Amy Myers MD®

https://www.amymyersmd.com/article/intestinal-parasites-symptoms/

I found this on Freespoke, a new search engine that doesn't censor viewpoints and respects privacy. Check it out: Freespoke.com

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Whoa + Glad I watched to the end = = = >

Got stung by a vespula wasp on the quick of my thumbnail a few days ago. Felt the pain rising, and had no Benadryl at hand. But lately I take along a bottle of Ivermectin spray everywhere I go. Gave the thumb one spritz and in a few minutes the pain subsided. Gave another spritz @20 min. later and all pain was gone. Thumb was back to normal.
Looked it up on scholar.google.com. Parasitic wasps have parasites and parasite eggs in their venom. The vespula wasp, an invasive species in my area, is to be avoided. Carnivorous and fearless. They will fly away with your ham sammich...let them have it. Just get the hell away.
Thank you Dr. Satoshi Omura for discovering Ivermectin.
And lest I forget:
MAKE IVERMECTIN OVER THE COUNTER!
🐸😻👍😍

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I didnt know ivermectin came in a spray. awesome.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Where do you get it period where it's not so expensive and where do you buy it in a spray?

(8) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

the ol vax! 😉

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

makes you wonder what its the water to make them come out...
'watch the water' sounds more interesting now

have you seen this one VK?
https://youtu.be/xs-Ogv7NotI

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

👀🧐

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Are those parasites in all of us?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Theres A Storm Coming 222
Donald John Trump Sr 222
New York New York 222
The Show Must Go On 222
A Thousand Years Of Peace 222
Jails For Congressmen 222
Sam Power Cut Off Usa 222
There Are Those Who See 222
Who Is Donald J Trump 222
Barak Ubayd An Antichrist 222

Birther attorney Stephen Pidgeon has a “new” book out called The Obama Error in which he claims that he found a record for a name change from “Barak Mounir Ubayd” to “Barack Hussein Obama” on October 14th, 1982 in Skookumchuck, British Columbia.

https://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/04/ubayd-changed-his-name-in-canada/

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Cleansing does a body good.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good afternoon and yikes.
Natural God's Medicine
Allicin (a compound found in garlic) is the active component that is responsible for killing parasites in your body.

Garlic contains antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitical properties that will help you to get rid of the intestinal parasite, and the best part is that it enhances the taste of your food.

Garlic is nicknamed Russian Penicillin

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

👀 oof... now pulling the ivermectin outta da cupboard ...been thinking about it lately and haven't got around to giving myself and my dogs a dose this year.

Remember to look for miracles...

Cleansing the planet. "Watch the water."

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

That reminds me of vrill or the bite that has no cure..

Time to eradicate these parasites!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I hope Chlorine Dioxide is sufficient, cant get Invermectin here in Southern Spain.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

Have you asked a sheep farmer?

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

We got ours from our vet who takes it daily.

(2) Show this thread