Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

some birds and animals lost their home or die.
was it worth it?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

Is there a hidden pyramid under there? 🔺

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

This is Trump on Truth Social this morning 💥

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

BQQM!!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

blowing up Top of the mountain, 8:09=17

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

@VincentKennedy
feels like a /sync. :)

#RedPanda activated, comment connoisseur with a penchant for unveiling hypocrisy.

There seems to be a lot of BlackRock in that particular boom.

BOOM.

TS = 8:09 > 17.

Feb 22, 2018 9:05:01 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Clowns revealed in China/other.
[187]
Sold intel?
HRC open source server?
[Missing emails]
[CrowdStrike]
Granted access.
Betrayed.
Only the tip.
This will be made public [soon].
Q

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

kinda like this...
boom 💥

00:13 seconds again, DoqHoliday posted F-16 video yesterday that was 00:13 seconds

08:09 -> 17
&
"08:09"
1 of 2
Both "China" Drops
+++NK

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Yeah, I know this feeling, my life just imploded.
Nothing left but dust.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Hang in there fren!

In response Just Amom to her Publication

prayers

(3) Show this thread

shady shit..oh look! 55 1 1

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Grand Rising VK! :)

Booms-Day

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

BOOM week perhaps...D5 Perhaps...I'm hoping for some perhaps.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Does anyone know where this mountain is located?

Another 13!! 🧐🧐

A plane caused that.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

7:09
Spirit/Most High

😇BOOM😇

Incoming!

But hey what is purpose of ever blowing up the top of a mountain like that?
Why would you do it?
Solid rock, not for roads, why would you ever?

Only followers of this user (@UnicornRider369) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

while everyone decodes this, im sitting here like, “ooh, i bet there are some artifacts in there”

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Me too!

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Crystals? 🔮😊

(2) Show this thread

Dam that’s good.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Blowing the lid off this thing? ...comms?🤔🙂

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Morning VK. What are they mining?

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

if my ears are not deceiving me, I hear a countdown of "dva" (two), so something will probably be "detonating" in Europe. 😁

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Q809 Feb 22 > another 222

infiltration not invasion.
take the whole fookin thing down!
1000 pieces
TTDSSS…

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

stump grinding can get expensive