i am curious on what everyone thinks is going to happen next. i do think more people world wide have a greater awareness of the interworkings of the world. my main concern is so much evil has been running so much for so long how does this evil be bannished? i think about it all the time. i think about the innocent children, i think about these cv19 shots, i think about the physical crime, the corruption, the repetition of lies by the media, the politicians, - I get overwhelmed. i think about the various theories people put out. i wonder what happens next. i wonder why so many people have not had justice. i wonder why 2020 happened the way it did. i wonder who is really fighting against evil. i wonder about white hats and black hats and grey hats and some people think everything is good in the world. i think there are so many things happening all at once. i wonder if one day i am going to hear a sound go off and the world is going to stop and be still for awhile.

Only people mentioned by @rose4546 in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Rose Parke to her Publication

The evil runs so deep it had to be planned out very carefully. The "Q"post sprlled out many of the questions you have. It is very difficult controlling the mind during these times. This is a battle between good and evil. It takes a certain maturity to let go and give it to God. You are here for a reason. You dont have to figure out the reason right now. Maybe it is about letting go of control and trusting. We are nearly there Patriot, so hang on for a bit longer. Sending angels to you. Many blessings

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Rose Parke to her Publication