Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

Long range mormons - okay...........explain??? Funny as HELL (being LDS - non practicing).... oh hell, let the polygamist Jeffs jokes begin - NO, not one of those - he's got one wife - I've got 10 husbands......... (really, I can't handle the 1 I do have.......................) Long range, oh you have NO idea..... I have one friend (NON LDS) - who I swear, has 15 guns JUST herself... This has NOTHING to do with the rest of her family...... LOL Long range mormons...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication

I inherited 63 rifles and 9 pistols from my Pop, but no worries - I'm not LDS.

Funny how just THIS year I've seen the NEED to buy 2 AR15s, a new pump shotgun, laser sights, more ammo, slings, holsters, speed loaders for my .38, magazines, and an I-target...

They won't get me out of my home easily!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

Not at all.

I make homemade.