Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE KEY.! TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I follow people that post things I want to share to ensure I see more great post. Blessings

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

lol Im Surrounded by Seals/Army/Navy Marines/Air Force/special forces/ Professional gun owning Grandma! Booya

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

LOL 🤣

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

winner of anonup for today!!!!

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

Backwoods that still know the old ways ❤️🇺🇸💯☝️NC

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Me too! Shovel ready.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Cowboys. LOL In other words..REAL MEN not soy bois.

im a CMP people, whats that?😁

#patriot #truthseeker #liberty #justice 🗣🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response I love Yeshua to her Publication

me too... i said corn, meat, potatoes.. lmao
the urban dictionary says its Closed Mouth players.. keeping everything lowkey, under radar, about what we're doing.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

😂👍

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

"people who wear shorts in winter!" cracked me up 😂😂 as ive seen three of those in my village 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿today whilst having a walkabout! theyre a rare bread!

This feels like the twilight zone. NP in the PNW. Patriot. 💯 faith that God’s will be done. Ready to change the world! 🇺🇸

OK- in defense of N. Idaho- we no longer have Nazis here- we ran the bastards out! 😂 Probably would be safe to say, Patriots with guns...

(1) Show this thread

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

So un-woke! I love it

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

The northern CA part is wrong. My County alone could defend northern CA. We are heavily armed, conservative, and pissed off.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

my brother lives in Alaska and he told me that the curriculum in the schools includes survival classes. They teach the kids gun safety, how to hunt, and how to survive in the wilderness

(1) Show this thread

Wife for 20 years, mom of 3, Nana to 1 - crafter of all things paper! WWG1WGA, Patriot, America Lover! Kicked off FB AND Twitter in 4 days!

Long range mormons - okay...........explain??? Funny as HELL (being LDS - non practicing).... oh hell, let the polygamist Jeffs jokes begin - NO, not one of those - he's got one wife - I've got 10 husbands......... (really, I can't handle the 1 I do have.......................) Long range, oh you have NO idea..... I have one friend (NON LDS) - who I swear, has 15 guns JUST herself... This has NOTHING to do with the rest of her family...... LOL Long range mormons...

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lynda Jeffs to her Publication

I inherited 63 rifles and 9 pistols from my Pop, but no worries - I'm not LDS.

Funny how just THIS year I've seen the NEED to buy 2 AR15s, a new pump shotgun, laser sights, more ammo, slings, holsters, speed loaders for my .38, magazines, and an I-target...

They won't get me out of my home easily!

(1) Show this thread

Taken down in the gen flynn/powell purge!🇺🇸 Twatter still hates me ✌ Trump is my president!! I'm here for the children!💜

🤣😂buahahahah this one was classic

I do feel like my northern statesmen seem to have a N$#@Z in them at times. Definitely makes sense.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

🤣😂🤣"People who wear shorts in Winter" ... That was too funny

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🤠🐸⚔️💣💥👊💥💣⚔️🐸🤠🔥
😉Kiwis wiv ya,, I'll just wait for the dog to catch up🤠
🔴🎶 https://youtu.be/kLzPrgZQyOo 🎶🔴

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 571

@Jack, MZ, ES, JB, EM, SH, MSM, etc.
Do you know that we know?
Do you know that we see all?
Do you know that we hear all?
FEAR the STORM.
NOBODY PLAYING THE GAME GETS A FREE PASS.
NOBODY.
Q

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

Northern California, we have Gangs and Surfers all over the place ! The one that made me laugh was "Contractors"! 🤣

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Contractors in NE FL is true , wow I see 🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

We have a saying here, "you may be walking in but you'll be limping out." Appalachian Girl

😂 I added a few more. 🤣

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In many parts we also have hungry alligators, wild hogs, and quicksand. Imagine how would it be for them; some stupid wanna-be invaders discovered that everyone they sent out to capture a town, city or state....just never came back....they disappeared....

🇺🇸Patriot! Suspended Twitter! Much RESPECT to all soldiers (armed services and digital) for fighting this war, and keeping us connected.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In response Elle Purcell to his Publication

im there
unfortunately I was born there

(1) Show this thread

I think of the illustrations that would go with each description, on the MAP...
I can only imagine my laughter!☺️

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response LoveConquers All to her Publication

What we are well known for, The Hatfields and The McCoys, need I say more? 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

"Even the liberals have guns"
AK TRUTH lol badassery

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Too funny!

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

"Wouldn't be that hard..." Wrong. I live here, believe me, you have almost everyone here armed and knowing how to use a gun. They hunt, a lot - lots of fishermen who know the coastline well too. Many are former military, police that live here (my family included). High numbers of Trump supporters. When the riots were going on last summer and Antifa was scouting out the coastline, there were hundreds and hundreds who volunteered to be deputized to protect the small towns... Bring it on, we're ready for it ;)

CMP PEOPLE 😂. I'm apparently to old to know what that means.