Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hey White Hats:

Why the F does the IRS still exist???

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

This Movie is NOT over! Tax filings have been delayed again too for a good reason!#goodreasonsforeverthingrightnow#explainationscomingsoon πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Only people mentioned by @RealTruthPatriot in this post can reply

In response Shirley Covert to her Publication

Im wondering if we will get a refund of federal tax weve pd from working?

Kicked OFF Twatter & FarceBook, Patriot living for Christ in light & love on the Caribbean in beautiful Panama πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦ VRBO host 1516148 πŸŒ΄πŸ’¦

In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication

Every past payroll tax, property tax, Home MORTGAGES & much more will be REIMBURSED to you, me and the entire population!

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Krystle Lutz to his Publication

I believe ONE flat sum given to us all. Lots of legit (not obvious tho) winks being given thru Newsmax and Dan Scavino photos!#itsallaboutloveforcountry πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(2) Show this thread