The Calendar Fraud Explained 2020 was 2012 - YouTube

The Calendar that we are following ( the Gregorian Calendar) is more than questionable and might not be correct, here is proof that there is another Calendar...

Only people mentioned by @Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Today is my birthday (Ethiopian calendar).
Daggers, betrayals, abandonment, disrespect from the last one I believed was true, good, and not even vaxed, Just self-serving ego, no integrity, no strength. I was blind.
Heart can't take much more PAIN.
Where is the love? only here AU, but nowhere around me in this fake world.
I can't touch it.
Anyone in Spain?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

🥳 🎂

My wish for your birthday,

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

So, Christmas is in 6 Days? That's Awesome...I need to get out and do some shopping! LOL

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

I’m starting a new tradition!

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

Me, too - very definitely! ☺️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

100%

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE VIRGIN BIRTH OF CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS ON A PERSONAL AND PLANETARY LEVEL in the HOUSE OF VIRGO/THE VIRGIN Who Represents the Dark Watery Womb of the Mater/Matter/MOTHER HEART--the DARK MATER/MATTER MOTHER Contains WITHIN Itself the Externalize Strings of Toroidal Light that Form the Energetic/Ener-Gene-tic Geometric Structures Upon which All Creation--from Atoms, to Suns, to Stars to Galaxies are Based
In the Ancient Goddess Religions, BOTH Male and Female Initiates were Required to Enter into the Zero Point of the 'DARK MOTHER" before they could Experience the REBIRTH and RESURRECTION of the ECSTATIC MOTHER.
Similarly, in Patriarchal Religions, Mystical Seekers Enter the Dark face of the Godhead/Dark Night of the Senses/Soul so they Might EXPERIENCE the LIGHT that ENCODED and ENFOLDED WITHIN their Hearts--the UNIVERSAL SOURCE LIGHT that Theologians Term "God" and Quantum Physicists Refer to as the SINGULARITY

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

I AM RETURNING TO CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS, an Audio/Visual Meditation through which You May EXPERIENCE this Christ Consciousness WITHIN Yourself and All Creation

"Let THIS Mind Be in YOU, that was in CHRIST JESUS." -Philippians 2:5

We are Truly Created in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love and whose Love is made VISIBLE through the Life, Death and Spiritual Teachings and Living Example of Jesus the CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biWxitvk8qQ&t=15s

I am returning to Christ Consciousness - YouTube

Patricia Cota Robles "Returning to Christ Consciousness"

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Learned that TODAY.❤

A new English translation of the Ethiopian Bible is now available on Amazon (as of August 13, 2022).

https://www.amazon.com/Ethiopian-Bible-Illustrated-English-Complete/dp/B0B9QWVRX4/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?keywords=ethiopian+bible&qid=1661736567&sr=8-4

(2 Images)

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Timing is everything p! 😉. Thanks for the link.
❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Sorry the Ark of the Covenant is not in Ethiopia, but in Israel hidden. To be found in the end days by the Messiah.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's actually changed completely decades ago with my NDE, then again completely when my Son passed the last week of Jan 2013, then again when God demanded I start on this journey of awakening that same week in 2019.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

mine, dec 2012-feb 2013 and dec 2019, near deaths and deaths. this is so strange the things we have in common. when i saw your dates i found myself holding my breath❤️

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

ethiopia, a curiosity about that country also, a while back saw about the arc of the covenant being there, heritage of some of original israelites, have the book of enoch from the ethiopic

Yes! Completely, Like a flipped switch, I saw all the Fraud and deception with such clarity, I could no longer function as I used to, Still can't.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

how interesting, ethiopian new year, 9/11, somebody messing with numbers

March, to be exact...

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

AU truly = TheGoldStandard
Today has been amazing and the links everyone has shared, very inciteful. ❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Same here, was awake to the darkness of the world prior to 2020 but something changed in 2020.
I have a whole new level of inner peace like I never had before.
l am convinced I shifted to a differnet timeline/life path.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

❤️‍🔥
🕊🙏🏻🕊

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

same, my shift came in 2013...its all beginning to all make sense now tho...almost full loop?

(3) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

The Ethiopians are the original Jews from the Bible.

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

have been wondering about the original israelites, have seen several videos stating many of who we thought were the jewish heritage are kharzarian, not the true lineage

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Only a small group of families of Ethiopian are Jewish. You need to see History of the Jews: https://youtu.be/z-FuI8iKQBA

(3) Show this thread

The date in Ethiopia today is Thursday, 12/22/2014. Their calendar has 12 months containing 30 days each, and a 13th month containing 5-6 days, depending on whether or not it’s a leap year.

The Ethiopian Calendar begins on September 11, the date of the Annunciation (Christ’s conception).

More interesting info can be found here:

https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahdo Church Sunday School Department - Mahibere Kidusan

Egypt: the real Cradle of Christianity

September 25, 2015
Few African Christians are aware of a great and important place which Egypt occupies in the history of Christianity. For many, or even most of us, we hardly even think about the Church of Egypt during the celebration of Christmas, when the story is told of the flight of the Holy Family into Egypt; nor do we even pay much attention to the Prophet Isaiah, who foretold many centuries before Christ that "Out of Egypt have I called my Son.”
❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

yep my clueless self started early March, brave, determined, fall of cabal, all 10 videos first week, no going back, no rabbit hole too wide or deep. search for truth goes on and on♥️

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Yep, thats when my husband left my daughter and I.. been gone 2 years this month

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

😢

(1) Show this thread

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Thanks for the link!
💞

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

2012 for me. Really 2010,but I wasn't paying attention.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

When I first read this post from@bxax17 I didn’t understand, but it stayed with me.

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

A lot of 20/20 ◇ Hindsight 😎

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Yep. Lost most of my friends, my agent and all my booked gigs.

On another note:
When reporter asked why Bob Dylan released his album ‘Love and Theft’ on September 11 2001, he said that date was the start/beginning of time (I can’t find the exact quote).

He also released two other albums on September 11. ‘Under The Red Sky’, ‘Love and Theft’ and ‘Tempest’.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

I’ll have to read the lyrics! Thank you.
❤️‍🔥

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

"With these two specific details, we can pinpoint the birth of Christ very precisely. In 3 B.C. the sun and the moon in Virgo occurred on only one day and that was September 11. The configuration of the sun and the moon was visible in Palestine between sunset and moonset, this twilight period being called “night” in the Bible. On September 11, 3 B.C., sunset was at 6:18pm and moonset at 7:39pm. Jesus Christ was born on September 11, 3 B.C sometime in that eighty-one minute span of time between 6:18pm and 7:39pm. Amazingly this corresponds to Tishri 1 on the Jewish Calendar which is the First day of the festival of the Feast of Trumpets."

https://ifapray.org/blog/september-11-the-true-date-of-jesus-birth/

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

I had heard of Juan O' Savin confirming this in some of his past video interviews. In Catholicism they celebrate "The Immaculate Conception" on Dec 8th which never made any sense to me making Dec 25th Jesus's birthdate. Either Mary had a very short pregnancy or a very long pregnancy. Sept 11th makes it exactly 9 months. They were hiding this in plain sight.

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

September 11 is the date of the Annunciation (Christ’s conception), according to the Ethiopian Calendar. I believe that VK has confirmed this in the past.

https://www.ethiopiancalendar.net

Also, the Immaculate Conception, celebrated by Catholics on Dec 8, is that of Mary, the mother of Jesus, not of Jesus, Himself. We believe that by God’s Will, Mary was conceived without the stain of Original Sin.

(3) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

For the first time in my life in 2020 I felt in the right place at the right time
Always been off "world" before that...
Totally changed my life🙏

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

9.11 = New Year’s day on the Ethiopian calendar.
8.31 = Christmas day on the Ethiopian calendar.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Christmas comes early this year or so it has been said a couple of hundred times since the beginning of the year.
😊

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Well I like their coffee 😁

(6) Show this thread

look at the ethnic cleansing happening there now. this is no coincidence.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
(1) Show this thread