I’m now 89% sure that “stars” in the sky are just reflections of light bouncing off water.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

8+9 = 17

Doesn't explain all the planets I can see with my telescope🤔

hmm interesting never thought of this. considering the water doesnt move i think this makes valid sense too.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Huh? Do elaborate Doq!

I am now 88% sure that nothing we see is as it seems to us, nothing is as we have been taught all our lives...
the universe, the stars, the sun, the moon - everything is different...
I'm sure...

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

So the question is.
Is Betelgeuse above or below.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Are we the stars?⭐✨

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So are we now at 80+%?

The stars sure do dance around.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I ordered a telescope...supposed to be here tomorrow. Living out in the country away from city lights you see somw strange stuff...need a closer look🧐

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

The why are they always in the same formation and MOVE across the sky?

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

In response War Weary to his Publication

11% unaccounted for...😉🤣
https://youtu.be/EEvvFX_S_wI

(1) Show this thread

Q 89

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

I’m still on board with imprisoned fallen angels.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

That would be one heck of a projector

The moon could he a reflection of Earth on the Firmament.
I put a round plastic pan of water on the ground several feet away from the side of my house. The sun hit the water and an identical round reflection was on the side of the house...firmament. Just a thought.

space is fake! been saying it for years!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

The moon is suspect to me lol.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

You've been wrong for years, then.

(2) Show this thread

You need to spend some money on a proper telescope, then.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

🤣✅

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

If you become 98% sure, will that actually be any different?

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

THE NARRATIVE: (Gen 1)
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.”

14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so.

16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth,…

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Remember, the bible has been manipulated and rewritten by man. We know this to be true because some of the lost gospels have been found. Once you believe this to be true, even in the most minuscule way, then all of the bible comes under question, even in the most minuscule way.

(1) Show this thread
Out of Focus Stars - YouTube

Out of Focus Stars

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🌟🌟🌟

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

interesting thought 🤔

US

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

look like projections here in Scotland#bluebeam

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

mhmm!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

yup Im betting the sky is blue bc of the water above the dome!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

as above, so below 🤍♾️🤍

(1) Show this thread