Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1562956451538014209?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Never a good look :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

DOES STAR LINKS TIE INTO DEATH SHOT GRAPHENE>

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

StarLink is the Tower Killer.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I like the ‘unrestricted’ part about Starlink.
#IBOR

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Its not cheap, either.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i remember this tweet

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Please let it be high speed

The stuff in Nor Cal is trash; it's almost as bad as early internet in say 1995 (or 56k) - the only difference is the absence of the modem buzzing 😅

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

been praying for years for the towers to fall.
wow
God is in control
I am crying now
I LOVE YOU ALL
LOVE

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Is he talking about the 5G towers going down?

(2) Show this thread