Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Just thinking, would Elon Musk be sending up all the starlinks which by next year with the V2 will transmit direct to all mobile phones , if there was going to be a major, natural world disaster?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1562956451538014209?s=20

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Never a good look :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

DOES STAR LINKS TIE INTO DEATH SHOT GRAPHENE>

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

StarLink is the Tower Killer.

Bring on Starlink! It’s time cell towers go ‘timber.’ They are getting out of control. Cell providers even have the audacity to camouflage the towers as crosses.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Cell Towers in abd around Jackson Hole, WY

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

looks the same in NJ

(1) Show this thread

generational patriot- my father was a WWII P-38 fighter pilot and my husband was a corpsman in Viet Nam.

Cell tower going up next block north. They notified the neighbors, we said no, then they kept building it!

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Crazy....
[they] will not stop.
Unless something happens...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Not the cross..

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

Wow, as crosses??! I have seen the fake palm trees and saguaros, as well as other fake trees depending on the area. :(

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Holy crap!!! I have seen those. Never even knew😳