A test of our ability to recognize deception.

Question is - how open are the people on this platform to the possibility, however remote, that Ron DeSantis…or even our beloved Donald Trump might be “bad guys”?

I am NOT saying anything one way or another. I am saying - do we, who profess to be awake, possess the fortitute to question our “heroes?”

I know two things for certain:

1. There are no good politicians… PERIOD (DJT is NOT a politician);

2. When we are committing ourselves to other mortal men and women to the point that we believe them incapable of evil - WE ARE COMMITTING THE SIN OF IDOLATRY. STOP HERO-WORSHIPPING.

If we are truly impervious to lies and seek only the TRUTH, we need to be skeptical of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE except Jesus the Son, and God the Father Almighty.

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I think Trump is a good man, and a great POTUS. All politicians are untrustworthy, even the likes of Ron Johnson. How long has he been pushing Fauci, and yet nothing still has come of it. They are all capable of evil.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

Trump is NOT a politician.

This is why he is a good man, and why he is the best POTUS the United States has had since Ronald Reagan.

(1) Show this thread