Only people mentioned by @Ailgaard in this post can reply

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

Another concern is about the anti-rioting laws that were passed. While we all agree 2020 riots were over the top, the new laws are way too broad, vaguely worded (remember how they twist words and ignore "common sense" interpretations or original intent) and harsh. Among other things, you could be held liable for actions done by anyone who joins/infiltrates a legitimate protest.

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2021/04/22/whats-really-floridas-anti-riot-law-how-implemented/7335086002/

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Setting up Floridians for a fall, I reckon. So many people sucked in by him. Same with Abbot in Texas, he’s another RINO in hiding.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

I am extremely wary of him, after touting his no passports while that law was still standing on the books. But enough noise was made when the public became aware of the emergency powers of the state, that another bill was passed to remove those powers. I probably should examine it more closely to ensure it did what the news reports said...

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/florida-gov-desantis-signs-bills-limiting-vaccine-mandates-into-law/2623870/
"Separately, lawmakers passed a bill to stop the state health officer from being able to mandate vaccines during a public health emergency. "

In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication

Yeah, there’s a lot of smoke and mirrors with DeSantis. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could spit…

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

A test of our ability to recognize deception.

Question is - how open are the people on this platform to the possibility, however remote, that Ron DeSantis…or even our beloved Donald Trump might be “bad guys”?

I am NOT saying anything one way or another. I am saying - do we, who profess to be awake, possess the fortitute to question our “heroes?”

I know two things for certain:

1. There are no good politicians… PERIOD (DJT is NOT a politician);

2. When we are committing ourselves to other mortal men and women to the point that we believe them incapable of evil - WE ARE COMMITTING THE SIN OF IDOLATRY. STOP HERO-WORSHIPPING.

If we are truly impervious to lies and seek only the TRUTH, we need to be skeptical of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE except Jesus the Son, and God the Father Almighty.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I think Trump is a good man, and a great POTUS. All politicians are untrustworthy, even the likes of Ron Johnson. How long has he been pushing Fauci, and yet nothing still has come of it. They are all capable of evil.

(1) Show this thread