🚨 Ahead of the release of the Mar-a-Lago warrant, the DOJ has also released a redacted statement that seems to be heavily coded for President Trump.

Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

That would make a great t-shirt.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Lol

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

lol, very good!

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

😂😂

Sounds right

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

NCSWIC is Anon code
for 'You are Fooked" !

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is funny as shit hun!
Good job!

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kali Krause to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Time to turn on the fans!!

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

👇POTUS next rally
https://youtu.be/zk8V10-0nN0

Blink182- Enema of the State Full Album - YouTube

The band’s 3rd album from 1999

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

😂🤪🤣

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

👏🏻
#tbiytc

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

10:10

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👊

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅