How do you get people off processed foods? Fill them with insect remains. If only on the ingredients list.

Trust the plan.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice this part of the graph (arrow) is not getting bigger with time.

Another blackout happening.

Glitch the matrix.
We are ready to go🙏❤️

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Nice. Thank you for this!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

👀🔎🎯

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

my kids hate shopping withe bc i read everything!

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Does it work with Covid vaccine? Bits of dead babies and numerous toxins don't seem to put people off. Perhaps it's worth a try.

My mother used to say sometimes people are so far right or left that they end up meeting, organic food using your example. I feel the same in way in regards of The Great Reset vs. The Great Awakening. For example electric anything, well if electricity was free and abundant say via the atmosphere you are not beholden to any Co. to "run" your life and requires much less maintenance for that matter. The "[they'll] shut you off" crowd has no argument at that point bc Big Oil could too, look at the price of Gasoline across the globe right now.... VK's wireless battery meme makes a lot more sense now.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

God is in the middle brother.

(3) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I read everything on the boxes now. If it mentions bugs, i put it back

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

This mother approves ;-)
Brilliant plan, if true.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

They can try, Martin... but I'm reading ingredients list like there's no tomorrow now.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Works for me, but of course many will lap it up. More bugs please!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

This is scary part.😱 Listed as "artificial flavors"😱🤢🤮

https://www.change.org/p/senomyx-human-fetal-cells-in-food

"Since they are not actually ingredients but rather 'enhancers' they are not required to be listed in a package's ingredients except as 'artificial flavors' ... [And] because very small amounts of the additives are used ... Senomyx's chemicals have not undergone the FDA's usual safety approval process for food additives."

As Weston says, the FDA does not have to approve this and food companies need only label it as artificial flavors".

(1) Show this thread