Hope this evening's photos amused you. Have quite a backlog to process from the last few days! The Isle of Skye is as photogenic as and landscape anywhere. Also helps that it's late summer, without endless days of grey skies, strong wind, and nonstop rain. Winters here are quite hard work, although there are spell of magical weather when it gets cold and clear with snow on the ground.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,β™ΎοΈπŸ’«β™ΎοΈ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

you always catch "the moment" in your pictures

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

What a fantastic way to pass the time while we're waiting for..
the movie to wrap. I looked through some of your urban/city photographs a few days ago, there seems to be a never ending array of opportunities to expand your portfolio.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Absolutely beautiful, each and every photograph.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Your photography catches the magic and beauty in your lens. They are uniQue to you and quite glorious defining the world as God made it.πŸ•Š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Im a fan of these edits.

πŸ’‹β€

U R an ArchπŸ˜‡
πŸ™ Ty MG for such generous support
of this community & 😽 πŸ’ž

Dreamy