TS is so different from AU. Ask how people are doing and they all leap in to express themselves! AU is more serious sharing of research findings, less about how your day went.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

magnificent water sky composition with the boat at center, its like you arranged the clouds, you are clever. This is your best of all pictures, I love its awesomeness and adventure seeking eye. Bravo

do people show what they ate for dinner and selfies? I hated that crap

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

you are so good at catching those bright splashes of color, I love those, that orange is pop.

AU is heavy on the "A". The careful ones have never even divulged their time zone.

Oh shit Im doing it all wrong

In response The Drowned King to his Publication

Humans are inherently expressive, expression is all we have. Makes me wonder how human are these non expressive beings/

(1) Show this thread

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

Hmm, that's interesting what you said about TS. I wonder if you notice it because it's a much bigger audience for you? You always share such lovely photos! Thank you! 🌷

STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY AS ALWAYS LOVE THESE AND I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY ON YOUR WALKABOUT

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I, Martin and doing fine. [ Freaked out, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional.]

Bless Up!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Lovely Walk Martin!!! Great pics!!! TY for sharing!!!