It will never sees to amaze me how the world ended up in this situation.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

they have always been there but now free to come out ...
report her to the ama or to whoever oversees drs in her country

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

👀👂

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Evil Demon! Putrid, pathetic & disgusting!

Satan

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

50 years ago they woild have been hospitalized for mental illness.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Bet you a dollar she is a Lesbian ,,, sick bastards!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

There are certain parts of the world where they're naming these kind of people "Sorosoids".

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

No doubt Sammy! 🙄

(2) Show this thread

Heaven help these children. I hope if/when MedBeds arrive, they can reverse the horrors. If they arrive at adulthood still in changed gender, many will have understandable/acceptable revenge on their parents who put them through this.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The first step to stopping this gender evil is PARENTS need to stop sacrificing their children to satan on this altar of " gender affirmation" and allow their children to grow up enjoying their childhood, not concerned about any of this evil satanic agenda! PARENTS need to PROTECT their children from satan and his evil minions whether they are in the form of a " doctor" "teacher" " pastor" " boy or girl scout leader" " coach" or anyone pushing this child sacrificial agenda.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WE NEED OPEN SEASON WITH UNLIMITED BAG LIMIT ON THESE EVIL FUCKS

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

fook that evil trannie biotch preying on children

she needs to go to jail for child abuse

The lure of feeling superior and appointing yourself the savior of some group seems positively addictive to many. Once someone starts down this road, it is damn hard to convince them to turn back. Doing so means giving up their identity as messiah in exchange for being simply mistaken and foolish. So instead, they double down to defend the messed up ideology, and no amount of reason seems to get through.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwide🇺🇸🐸🤙

she is evil

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

yeah, we're pretty screwed up . . . crazy, I know.