πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

In response Awakened TruthSeeker to her Publication

Know what else is interesting?

HCQ = antiparisitic
Ivermectin = antiparisitic
zinc = antiparisitic
D3 = antiparisitic
quercetin = antiparisitic

See a pattern?

What if the cure for ALL viruses is to treat them like parasites?πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ˜²πŸ€―

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Matoozie Matoozie to her Publication

Food grade diatomaceous earth also has the ability to clear the body of over 200 parasites, including candida.

Only people mentioned by @Matoozie in this post can reply

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Is feed grade= food grade.
I got some, for my hens in a huge sack.

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

No. Food grade is for human consumption. You can buy it from health food stores. Never ever consume pool DE either.

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

yeah, thats fine. Id ingest feed store stuff. However, I get mine from florida labs, its the purest shit out there.

(3) Show this thread

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

yeah, cant ingest the stuff for poolsπŸ˜‚ itll kill everything alright.. including you! I take DE every other day for a week on/ week off.