πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

⚑️1111⚑️
#1111VibeTribe

1111+7
I’ll be back soon. I’m in the hospital! prayers would be awesome! Love to all
πŸ₯°β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Oh no Honey πŸ™ I am so sorry to hear this πŸ™ I am Praying so hard for You right nowπŸ™ Are You okay? πŸ™ Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at all πŸ™ ILYSM β™Ύβ™Ύβ™ΎπŸ’–β™ΎπŸ’™

πŸ₯°β€οΈ Oh my Kiki you have done more than enough! I love you all so much got home yesterday will need a couple more days to recover! It was a hand surgery gone bad after 2months coulnt stopbleeding at home and I had to go to ER and surgery at 2:30 in morning! just happy I didn’t lose my hand! Tears came to my eyes reading all prayers! πŸ₯°trying to resond a little each day! Please Thank everyone for me and I will be thinking of you all! Nice to see all is is really happening! Talk to you soon! Love to All πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
#FamilyIsEverything#NeverGiveUp

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
ILYSM β™Ύβ™Ύβ™ΎπŸ’–β™ΎπŸ’™

oh my! πŸ™Thank God You are okayπŸ™That is some serious stuff & I am so glad that Your hand is healingπŸ™ THANK GODπŸ™ I have been πŸ™PrayingπŸ™ for You & will continue to do soπŸ™ Please get some rest & take it easyπŸ™ I πŸ’–LoveπŸ’™ You so much β™Ύβ™Ύβ™Ύ Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at allπŸ™ God Bless You & much LoveπŸ’•

😘😘😘😘😘πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread