🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

⚡️1111⚡️
#1111VibeTribe

1111+7
I’ll be back soon. I’m in the hospital! prayers would be awesome! Love to all
🥰❤️🙏🏻

Oh no Honey 🙏 I am so sorry to hear this 🙏 I am Praying so hard for You right now🙏 Are You okay? 🙏 Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at all 🙏 ILYSM ♾♾♾💖♾💙

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

🥰❤️ Oh my Kiki you have done more than enough! I love you all so much got home yesterday will need a couple more days to recover! It was a hand surgery gone bad after 2months coulnt stopbleeding at home and I had to go to ER and surgery at 2:30 in morning! just happy I didn’t lose my hand! Tears came to my eyes reading all prayers! 🥰trying to resond a little each day! Please Thank everyone for me and I will be thinking of you all! Nice to see all is is really happening! Talk to you soon! Love to All 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
#FamilyIsEverything#NeverGiveUp

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

oh my! 🙏Thank God You are okay🙏That is some serious stuff & I am so glad that Your hand is healing🙏 THANK GOD🙏 I have been 🙏Praying🙏 for You & will continue to do so🙏 Please get some rest & take it easy🙏 I 💖Love💙 You so much ♾♾♾ Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at all🙏 God Bless You & much Love💕

#FamilyIsEverything 🙏🙏🙏
ILYSM ♾♾♾💖♾💙

(2) Show this thread