DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

The General
BREAKING: Aquarium code has been leaked to 4chan. Autists report activity occurring in Texas. Google is scrubbing and covering tracks.

REPORTED CODE DEFINITIONS
Aquarium: Kids locked in and can never leave. Used for prostitution. Active participants reportedly arrive via tunnel.

Bullring: Kill rooms. Passive participants who view. Children from third world countries.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I found this too, saying all of these homes were bought by Blackrock,
and listed as 24 hour aquariums on google. Oh boy now I am going down another rabbit hole.

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Following this. Please God, save the children.

Thank you for posting or I would have never known. I have been researching Odessa, and Midland Texas for the last few months and their underground homes where they have Oil Show Parties, and traffick women and children. Literally there are underground million dollar homes underground in neighborhoods. Residents there call the police all the time hearing noises and weird activities, especially around the Home Depot stores.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

I grew up there the police are in on it - The one Walmart North side of Midland is a CIA base - the stories I have heard from home owners that started catching on were the police and news destroyed them and said they were all nuts -some were arrested - Same old procedure by the cabal - "we" must kill every last one of them.

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ€™

what is an oil show party?

(3) Show this thread