DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins 🍿🍊

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

The General
BREAKING: Aquarium code has been leaked to 4chan. Autists report activity occurring in Texas. Google is scrubbing and covering tracks.

REPORTED CODE DEFINITIONS
Aquarium: Kids locked in and can never leave. Used for prostitution. Active participants reportedly arrive via tunnel.

Bullring: Kill rooms. Passive participants who view. Children from third world countries.

I found this too, saying all of these homes were bought by Blackrock,
and listed as 24 hour aquariums on google. Oh boy now I am going down another rabbit hole.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

this is interdasting...just published yesterday...i have a feeling there is much more to the story?

BANNED from doing business in the State?

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/08/24/texas-bans-blackrock-and-other-financial-firms-over-esg-energy-crisis/

Very interesting. I think your definitely right, way more to the story. Great Job:)

(1) Show this thread

Location of OS Aquarium, Chambers County, Texas - Helpmecovid

https://www.helpmecovid.com/us/location/6298066_os-aquarium

I Freespoke

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

You are doing GREAT work Shatter!! Thank you!

In response Explorations 017 to his Publication

Your welcome, this is way bigger then I imagined. It is making me sick to my stomache.

(1) Show this thread

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Now would be a good time to hear Trump make an off the wall
statement at a rally as only Trump can do-like-- someone found
a way to turn BlackRock into Black Ashes

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

☺️ That would be Trumptastic!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

This is why they want Trump eliminated. To protect their active crimes against children. We pray constantly that their crimes will be ended. Every state will be complicit.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

You are correct, this is way way bigger then I ever imagined with the trafficking and murdering.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I don't know what's more disturbing: that there appears to be yet another instance of organized child trafficking or that this is just ONE list in ONE state.

In response Pike Bishop to his Publication

Very Disturbing and what I am finding is that they are shown all over the world on google maps. Listed as aquariums, bullrings, and aquatic sites as businesses but there is no business on the map. Even have weird reviews on some of them.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‘wow...great job!!!

keep us posted, please!

Thank you for posting or I would have never known. I have been researching Odessa, and Midland Texas for the last few months and their underground homes where they have Oil Show Parties, and traffick women and children. Literally there are underground million dollar homes underground in neighborhoods. Residents there call the police all the time hearing noises and weird activities, especially around the Home Depot stores.

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Following this. Please God, save the children.

(2) Show this thread

Date 20 August 2022

What is AquariumGate?
On 8 August 2022, an anon stumbled upon strange "aquariums" on google maps. These "aquariums" are literally just addresses on residential streets. Some have reviews about how awesome the "aquarium" is, despite the fact that there is no such aquarium.
https://pst.klgrth.io/paste/y83ek

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Used to live there. TX creepiest place I've ever been. The noises at night made my skin crawl and the things that took place that were published were creepy AF. Look into bee hives being used to transport contraban. Also look into mother's morning out programs in local churches. Wondering how many aquarium's are located near churches with mother morning out or similar programs for young children. The Fb9 had it locked down and protected well (claiming it never crossed state lines so they were just keeping an eye on it but fully aware of the going's on) so may not be able to locate anything. 35 years ago it was like living in a time warp.

(2) Show this thread