Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Only people mentioned by @Paradise in this post can reply

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

There is no way in hell that he is JR he is not one bit humble. JR is /was a class act and extremely humble. Juan is the exact opposite. JR would be insulted. JR is from Massachusetts and wouldnt mascarade as a fake cowboy. Tom Arnold on the other hand but he hates Trump. I dont like or trust Juan.

Juan is John in spanish😁! I think he is also but 🤷‍♀️

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

John was called Juan when he was in school.
JUAN O SAVIN =107= 17= Q.
From what he drives to what he knows to where he stays... seems to be at Trump Towers an awful lot.Always driving or flying somewhere.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I really can't say.

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I just feel it when I listen to him. Did you watch this video? Kerry says that he confirmed it over the phone with her. About half way through the video she says this. https://rumble.com/v1gwoif-kerry-cassidy-and-patriot-underground-jfk-and-juan-o-savin-intel.html

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🤔 But you know?

(2) Show this thread