🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Does anyone else feel a little off or spacey
today or just me? 🧐🤔

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i was just thinking this before i picked up my phone!
Now today is a heavy day for me for 25 years now but...the clouds looked like they were holograms(im in a valley n the clouds are sitting on the mountains strangely) and time is running slow for me

I so know what You mean when You say that the Clouds look like Holograms 😎 Also, I see like a Rainbow Grid too kind of like the picture 🌈✨ along with lots of ✨Sparkles✨ Swirling Around :) And, I was thinking the other day that Time is running slow because everyone said Time is speeding up, but not in my personal experience... You know what... I don’t even believe in Time 😎

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

yes! i got the double rainbow 2 nights ago last night there were at least 4 different layers of clouds and a hint of colors popping out occasionally
♥️