Does anyone else feel a little off or spacey
today or just me? 🧐🤔

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I did yesterday... seeing double. seeing shades of the the dame tree line behind trees. double center lines and lines on edge of road but the second line was above the actual lines

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

i was just thinking this before i picked up my phone!
Now today is a heavy day for me for 25 years now but...the clouds looked like they were holograms(im in a valley n the clouds are sitting on the mountains strangely) and time is running slow for me

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I so know what You mean when You say that the Clouds look like Holograms 😎 Also, I see like a Rainbow Grid too kind of like the picture 🌈✨ along with lots of ✨Sparkles✨ Swirling Around :) And, I was thinking the other day that Time is running slow because everyone said Time is speeding up, but not in my personal experience... You know what... I don’t even believe in Time 😎

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response I am Keri to her Publication

This is Similar to the Energy Grid that I see 👀

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts