Anon Island Vibes . 🌴☀️🌊❤️🌴
#wwg1wga#AnonIsland#FamilyIsEverything

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Good morning Patriots!

Gosh, Nana was just thinking about waking up to a new day without satan's control over humanity!

Can ya'll imagine waking up one morning and instead of going right back into the storm, we are clear of that part of it?

Imagine a morning that we get up and the majority of the evils have been publicly exposed and are either gone or in Gitmo.

Imagine a morning that we get up and the task at hand each day is rebuilding our world together instead of watching it being torn apart!

Have ya'll thought about just how amazing that is going to be?
Do you really imagine/manifest how wonderful this will be?

Change your thoughts Change your life!

Why do you think you are really here?
Nana begins to answer this question beginning with
God created me, God put me here!
Why?

https://youtu.be/7iekv2vQmzQ

"What we THINK, We BECOME" || MORNING MOTIVATION || Best Motivational Speeches 2022 - YouTube

"You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending" - C.S. LewisMore from Eddie Pinero:Your World Within Podc...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes I blocked her after she kept claiming I wasnt a real Christian because I shared something with Charkras… I will NOT have anyone tell me I am not a real Christian. Making hateful statements isnt okay in my book and I am not affraid to use the block button when needed…

I understand this CaseyDee, not saying anything about you blocking her, more trying to address that hopefully the many very religious ppl will continue to stay in the game long enough to realize the truth and have conversations to present their stance without being aggressive.
She has been very aggressive at times and you are perfectly within your rights to not have to listen to it.

Nana's hope is that we can all have conversations about differing opinions on a multitude of topics without any striking out at others because they have different views.
The hope is to get to a place as a society where we dont attack different imho.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it