Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Hey Frens, Many intuitive Patriots are showing signs of wear & terror as a result of being fully awke and interpreting the gravitas with which is and will be revealed.
We are the majority persecuted by the long standing 6000 year old evil minority.
The sheeple are too meek and dependent upon the statis quo for so many reasons, mainly a sense of self and the preservation thereof. (#Doomed )

We need to support one another more than ever as the tide shifts along with more events on the horizon. Unwinding 26,000 years of History will overwhelm even the greatest of minds.

Understand you have a serious friendship relationship with almost every other Patriot who Bleeds Red, White & Blue! βš”οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈ
βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ Patriots Protect Patriots! βš”οΈβš”οΈβš”οΈ

Time for some Therapy! Let’s Begin!
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vTy33YNhMQc
#vibecheck#wwg1wga

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

yo, personally, I never use my own energy to do shit, like, connect lightening bolts from my heart to every person in a Mall. I just act as a conduit, through my chakras for the energy of the Universe.πŸ‘

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Woah, seriously? That is beautiful, seriously beautiful. Thank you, I 'm going to try that next time i'm in the grocery store.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

right on. I do: good energy in through the crown, bad energy out through the root, my energy out through the heart.

Awesome! I've been doing different breathing techniques from yoga and other places I've picked up over time, when meditating. I guess It would become second nature to breathe this way if practiced enough. Lovely Bender.

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

yeah, it's a trip to identify and vibe with every person in a mall, that's the first requirement to connecting with them.