Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

For anyone new to AU that may well think maybe Nana is crazy.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sorry ya'll lightening bolt was in the shape of a cross.

I don’t think you’re crazy at all. In fact, I think youre good people. Salt of the earth.

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Thank you hun, I don't really worry about them just dont want them influencing newbies on sites.
I have had many a "Good" Christian tell me I am possessed by demons, because apparently they think that God stopped speaking to His ppl when they turned the last page of their Bible.

No worries!
Nana will not be stopping anytime soon.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Each person has their own experience. I believe that God leads us in the wat He needs us to go, as long as we are willing.. My Near Death Experience was a little different, but still reaffirming the presence of God. And any who think you are a demon, have no idea what that is..😉💞

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Nana would be interested in hearing of your experience anytime you feel like sharing more.

I have studied several since then and yes most that resonate to me as truth are different maybe with the actual experiences with in it but many have some similar affects within the experience if that makes sense.

Many speak of a tunnel and light or darkness within but I saw no tunnels.

I have learned a LOT about the soul library since the first time I heard the recollections of the woman in Juan O Savin's video on ppl that he had spoken to about NDEs that told of being shown a library of sorts of soul experiences.

That resonated with me immediately and I started researching all I could find.
I do believe there is a crystalline soul library that holds every single experience of every soul in every life ever lived even the unborn.

Only people mentioned by @WelcomeHome in this post can reply

In response Debra ... to her Publication

Yes

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

❤️

(1) Show this thread